The HRM (Human Resources Management) applications are developed in the appropriate editor of the TRACE MODE 6 IDE. Due to a high degree of integration into a project of control system, MES and EAM, the T-FACTORY.exe™ 6 allows performing of human resource management in real time.
The T-FACTORY HRM allows to:
- create brief record cards of the personnel;
- account for executed works;
- transmit the information about execution of works to external applications for calculation of pay and bonuses;
- perform network planning of the works;
- perform supervision of the execution of works;
- save statistics of work execution and downtime of the personnel;
- account for the labour cost;
- generate reports automatically.
The T-FACTORY 6 HRM system allows to present the administrative structures of an enterprise as an object tree, and relate every employee to its elements.
For each employee (HRM object) of any hierarchical level, a record card is created. Any record card can be linked to external ERP modules, containing detailed information about employee.
To the HRM objects the work orders for manufacturing works or technical maintenance can be assigned. Information about execution of orders, received from the T-FACTORY 6 MES and EAM, is automatically related to the employee and is used for evaluation of the quality of his labor, calculation of bonuses and penalties.
Through the TRACE MODE SQL-builder the information required for calculation of pay or bonuses can be transferred to book-keeping systems automatically.