OEM-projects are developed by AdAstrA® Research Group jointly with manufacturers of the following hardware:
- industrial controllers;
- industrial PCs;
- operator panels;
- mobile pocket PC and terminals.
The goal of an OEM-project is to create a hardware and software complex oriented to the end user and meeting its needs.
To this end, AdAstrA® Research Group develops a specialized version of TRACE MODE® software designed for programming OEM-partner’s products. The manufacturer shall pre-install it on its output products and enclose a free CD-ROM with a controller programming systems and control system development tools from SCADA/HMI to MES-EAM-HRM.
The software for an OEM-project normally includes the following:
- a specialized TRACE MODE® Micro RTM for the controller;
- a set of drivers for I/O devices;
- an integrated development system including editors for visual programming of controllers complying with the IEC 61131/3 standard:
- Techno SFC;
- Techno LD;
- Techno FBD;
- Techno ST;
- Techno IL;
- powerful debugging and on-line program editing tools;
- real time monitor for running HMI applications (a demo for 1 hour of continuous operation);
- GSM-activator (a demo).
For more information, please contact us.
How to start an OEM-project with AdAstrA® Research Group?
OEM-project advantages for hardware manufacturer
OEM-project advantages for hardware buyer